What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Users of the Site are under no statutory or contractual requirement or other obligation to provide personal information to us via this website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with much of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our Company maintains some public areas of the Site which all visitors may access without creating an account. If you access this Site, your usage of the Site shall be subject to the standard monitoring technologies used by Our Company (for example, ) described in the Site Monitoring section below. Additionally, Our Company maintains a number of public profiles on other platforms such as Facebook and YouTube, which are open to all visitors.
- Our Company may collect information and data regarding how the Site is used, processes information, and otherwise performs. Our Company has the right to access and monitor the use of the Site all other actions and data within the Site and the use of the Site by you. All information collected by Our Company will be used by Our Company and occasionally shared with third parties including law enforcement or other governmental agency as detailed herein. Any information or data produced by the Site regarding the performance of the Site or analysis and compilations of aggregate data collected by Our Company is considered proprietary information owned by Our Company.
How will we use your data?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We share information with our authorized dealers you select as a courtesy to them so that they don’t get blind-sided by requests for help from people they may not have had a chance to meet previously.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with the other Valco Group so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on the cloud.
Information regarding the transfers of personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Our Company’s main administrative offices are based in the USA and that’s where we process personal information collected through our website. When you provide personal information to us, we request your consent to transfer that personal information to the USA. The USA does not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission, which means that the Commission has not determined that the laws of the USA provide adequate protection for personal information. . We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. We use secure transmission methods to collect personal data through our website. We also enter into contracts with our data processors that require them to treat personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Notice.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us to be removed from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by phone +1 419.678.8731, or write to VAL-CO Unsubscribe Dept, PO Box 8, New Holland, PA 17557
You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. The EU Commission has a list here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Improving your website experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you may remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of Site features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
By phone +1 419.678.8731, or write to VAL-CO Unsubscribe Dept, PO Box 8, New Holland, PA 17557
Any other ways your company collects data?
Any other uses your company has for cookies?